Historic Ogden, Utah
See where indoor axe throwing in Utah was born, “Still Untamed” Ogden! We had no idea what Social Axe Throwing was going to become being the first Axe Throwing Venue in Utah, in April of 2017.
Historic charm with a touch of class, this location is perfect for large group events, smaller group hang outs, or your next date night!
Fun Things This Location Has To Offer!
Book your Event
2 Hour Main Event
Ogden Main Event: $30/Person
$30 Per Person 2 hours
- It’s perfect for birthday, parties bachelor/ette, parties, corporate events, or really any celebration!
- Your coach will go through safety, training, split you into teams. Then they will host you through 3-4 games, a bracket style tournament, and then finish with a trick shot lesson!
- 5 dollar reservation fee is non-refundable. (Does NOT go towards total).
- If your desired time slot is not displayed, give us a call.
1 Hour Event
Ogden 1 Hour Event: $15/Person
$15 Per Person 60 minutes
- It’s perfect for Date Nights, Group Dates, Small groups, Friends night out. If you have 6 or more people we highly recommend you book our 2 hour party package to ensure you have the best time!
- 5 dollar reservation fee is non-refundable (Does NOT go towards total).
- If your desired time slot is not displayed, give us a call. WE DO HAVE WALK IN LANES.
Recommended for groups larger than 50 people.
We can accommodate up to 80 people
Email us to book our venue
Social Axe Leagues
Ogden Single Player League
League Cost $150 per person, New season starts WEDNESDAY June 28th at 6:30pm.
League is 8 weeks of throwing axes, drinking beer, and having fun with a group of friends while you are all testing your skills against each other and the target. How many bullseyes can you hit? All skill levels are welcome! The first 7 weeks are matches and week 8 is a double elimination tournament to figure out who’s the best that season.
40 in stock
Big Axe Marathon
Ogden Big Axe Marathon League
General information. Big Axe League runs similar to a regular hatchet league with the exceptions of less throws per match and you will be required to throw a WATL approved Big Axe. You must bring your own axe to participate, house axes will not be provided. We sell big axes in house or check out the WATL website.
If you are a current regular season league member, you are eligible for 50% off marathon leagues. You will be provided a promo code in regular league.
Out of stock
Ogden Hatchet Marathon League
Saturday, May 7th 10am! $150 per team! (If you are already participating in a regular season league play. Then you are eligible for 50% off the marathon league and will be provided a promo code to use.)
Marathon leagues are all the fun of a full 8 week league packed into a single day! It is perfect for those who would love to participate in a league but can’t make a weekly league night. Or if you’re already in a league it is a great way to improve your game!
General League Information. League is 8 weeks of throwing axes, drinking beer, and having fun with a group of friends while you are testing your skills against each other and the target. How many bullseyes can you hit? All skill levels are welcome! The first 7 weeks are matches and week 8 is a double elimination tournament to find our champion of the season.
Out of stock
Ogden Monthly Event
Intro to League Workshop
$30.00 2 hours
More info coming soon!
There are no reviews yet.